Overlooking Sydney Harbour, Hyde Hacienda Sydney Bar + Lounge is a botanical oasis that rises above it all and therefore requires a ‘dress to impress’ dress code. Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any guests who are considered to be unsuitably dressed.
The following dress code applies
- ✔ No clothing with offensive designs or slogans
- ✔ No singlets or tank tops after 5pm
- ✔ No excessively revealing clothing
- ✔ No manual work clothing or work boots
- ✔ No thongs
- ✔ We advise against wearing unsecured footwear in the venue due to safety reasons. Guests acknowledge that they enter the venue at their own risk if wearing unsecured footwear.
Hyde Hacienda Sydney Bar + Lounge reserves the right to deny admission to any patrons deemed inappropriately dressed, intoxicated or under the influence of illegal substances. Hyde Hacienda Sydney Bar + Lounge practices the responsible service of alcohol and reserves the right to refuse service of alcohol if the persons appear to be highly intoxicated or displaying anti-social behaviour.